Thursday 14 May 2009

inner voices

Will Self says that talking to himself is fine, it's just a vocalisation of thought processes. Really, anyone could say that. I could've said that, especially as I'm a sort-of psychologist. Anyway, that is why I'm writing a blog, I reckon. It's like looking in the mirror and going "oh, so that's what I look like" except in internet form. Yeah, I'm convinced.
So anyway, this makes it two blogs in two days. And I've SO much to say. SO much has happened.
Erm...
As it happens, I didn't really leave the house today, except to go up the COOP and buy three bottles of wine. They were previously three for a tenner, but are now back to 3.99 each.
Erm...

1 comment:

  1. Alright, you've spurred me to comment again. They're not 'blogs' they're posts.

    my wine cost $2.99 :)

    ReplyDelete